Open House - celebrating
The 55th Anniversary of
The Coleraine Historical Society
Public Invited - bring your family, friends and neighbors
to join you as you walk through our History.
Wednesday, November 20
6:30 - 8:30 pm
7:00pm "Friends of CHS" Award Presentations
See “Meetings” page for more details
Fall is the BEST Time to plant a Tree.
Certificates are still available for:
In celebration of our 225th Anniversary,
ColerainTownship wants to challenge residents
to plant 225 trees throughout this year.
Trees are extremely beneficial to communities for a number of reasons and every community can use more trees. So, the Township is going to keep a running tally of trees planted starting in April. Our goal is to reach 225 Trees.
Residents planting one or more trees in 2019, will receive of the 225 Trees will receive an official numbered Commemorative Certificate. Your tree number, tree type and location will be recorded by The Coleraine Historical Society. Hopefully they can follow the growth of the trees over the years.
The “rules” are simple:
1. Plant a tree/trees – on a Colerain Township Property
2. Take a picture of your Tree – try to include you and your family
3. Email your picture to The Coleraine Historical Society (CHS) at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Pick up your Commemorative Certificate at the CHS Museum located at 4725 Springdale Rd. The Museum is open the second and fourth Saturday of each month from 10:00am to 2:00pm; or by appointment.
5. Limited 225 Commemorative Certificates – first-come-first-served
Questions? Contact Jesse Urbancsik at email@example.com 513-923-5021
Christine Henson at firstname.lastname@example.org 513-385-6607
Check PHOTO GALLERY Page
For all Township News and Events be sure to sign up for the emailed newsletter Cerkl at: